Application form for KCET 2020 has been released by KEA on 5th February 2020 ,candidates can fill and submit the application form till 2nd March 2020 and last date to pay application fees is 6th March 2020. Candidates who want to apply for KCET exam 2020 are required to read the eligibility criteria of KCET thoroughly and then apply for the exam. It is advised to take a printout of the application form and practice form filling so that there wouldn’t be any confusions during the actual application form filling. KCET applicants are provided with necessary help to register and fill the application form. There are instructions on how to fill the form and also the candidates can find KCET 2020 Sample Blank Application Template and KCET 2020 Sample Filled Application Template for their reference.
KCET Application process in detail
4 Important steps in Application process
- Online registration
- Fill the application form with required details
- Upload required images as per specifications
- Fee payment
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the KCET 2020 Official website
- Click on CET-2020, you will be redirected to new page
- Find the link CET-2020 - Online Application Link and click on it
- Or you can directly click on Registration link here
- Read the instructions given
- Click on "New User? Click here to Register."
- Read the instructions and click on "Proceed to Apply Online", you will be directed to Registration form window.
- Select your Citizenship, enter Student No. if you are appearing for 2nd PUC exam for 2020 and click on Submit button.
- Candidates who are appearing Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2020 needs to click on radio button Yes and he need to enter his Student Number and click on Submit button for the candidate’s basic data from our server. Anyhow candidate may edit this information if there are any corrections in the data displayed in the form.
- Click on No button if you are appearing other than Karnataka PU Board Examination like (CBSC or ICSC).
- Enter Personal Details, Academic details, Guardian details, mail address, security questions, etc. appropriately (all fields are mandatory)
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- After successful registration, the candidate will get a “Registration Successful” message with User Id and Application number to his/her Mobile number provided during registration.
- Candidates are required to make a note of their User Id and Application number for further CET process.
Step 2: Fill Details: After successful registration the candidate / user will be directed to Login page.
Enter User ID, Password, and security code then click on "Login" button.
- The candidate will be directed to new page where he/she has to provide academic details
- In this form, there are tabs namely Student Information, Study Details, Photo & Signature Upload, Declaration, Challan, Payment status, Save as draft and Print Application.
Before logging out user/candidate has to click on “save as draft” button without fail. Whenever, user/candidate logs in again, the previously entered and saved data will be available.
KCET 2020 Student information window
KCET 2020 Student Study details window
- Click on the "Save & Next" button after entering all the relevant information from tab to tab
Step 3: Upload Images
It is advised that candidates must have scanned copies of Student's Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression and Parents Signature or Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- The candidate has to upload a scanned passport size colour photograph with a white background, signature, and thumb impression.
Image Specifications KCET 2020
Particulars Size Dimensions Format Photograph 5KB – 40KB 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm jpg/jpeg Signature 5KB – 40KB 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm jpg/jpeg Thumb impression 5KB – 40KB 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm jpg/jpeg
- Select the images and upload one after one. the other
KCET 2020 Photo and Signature form
- Before clicking on submit button in declaration tab, please read the instructions given in the how to apply carefully and make sure that all the details entered are correct to the belief and knowledge of user/candidate.
- If the user/candidate is willing to make any changes in his/her application, he/she is advised to do so before declaration. No modification is allowed in the application after Declaration.
- If the user/candidate is sure about the details entered by him/her is correct and feels no changes are required, and then he/she can select the Check box and click on the Submit button. This will be the final submission.
No modification is allowed in the application once Declaration is complete.
Declaration form KCET 2020
Step 4: Fee Payment
After clicking on the Submit button, in the Declaration window, the candidate will be directed to the Challan tab where he/she can download the Challan by selecting the bank.
|SL No.||Candidate quota||Category||Fees|
|1||Karnataka||GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs.500/-|
|2||SC, ST, CAT-1||Rs. 250/-|
|3||All Female candidates of Karnataka||Rs. 250/-|
- Download the e-challan and then deposit fee after payment.
- After confirming the fee payment, Click on the "Print Final Application" and take a print of it.
- Candidates are advised to have a hard copy for further use.
Bank and post office charges applicable