the Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations (KEAM) is Kerala state exam conducted by The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala. The CEE was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State.
- Exam Name: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM)
- Conducting Body: Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala (CEE Kerala)
- Exam Level: State level.
- Exam Frequency: Once a year.
- Exam Category: Undergraduate Entrance Examination.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Exam Mode: Offline (Pen-Paper Based Exam).
- Exam Date: April 20 to 21 2020.
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Accepting Colleges: 175+ Colleges.
- Number of Applicants: 60,000+.
- Available Seats: 20,000+.
- Official Website: cee-kerala.org
KEAM Important Dates 2020
Calendar of events for KEAM 2020 include Online Application form release, Exam date, Admit card release, Result announcement, Counselling and Seat allotment schedule.
|Events of KEAM 2020||DATES(tenttative)|
|Application form release date||February 1, 2020|
|Application form last date||February 25, 2020|
|Last date to upload documents||February 29, 2020|
|Application form correction start date||First week of March 2020|
|Admit card availability date||April 10, 2020|
|KEAM 2020 Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||April 20 2020 - 10 AM to 12:30 PM|
|KEAM 2020 Paper II (Mathematics)||April 21, 2020 - 10 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Answer Key release date||First week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||May 25, 2020|
|Rank list announcement||Second week of June 2020|
|Starting of counselling||Second week of June to First week of August 2020|
KEAM Application Form 2020
The application form of KEAM 2020 is released in online mode by Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Kerala.
Steps to fill Application form in brief
- Uploading Images
- Fill Application
- Pay Application Fee
- Print Application
KEAM Time Table 2020
KEAM 2020 exam will be held on 20th April and 21st April 2020. Exam will be conducted for Engineering and B.Pharm aspirants
|20 May 2020||Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|21 May 2020||Paper 2||Mathematics||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for KEAM 2020 is available in online mode from. Candidates can visit the official website and enter Application number and Password to download the admit card.
Steps to download admit card
- Go to the Official website of KEAM 2020.
- Go to login page.
- Enter your Application Number and Password of KEAM 2020.
- Now, click on the link to download the admit card.
- Enter Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card.
- And then take a printout of the admit card.
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for KEAM 2020 include Negative marking, number of question, mode of exam, total marks and type of questions. KEAM exam consists of Paper I and Paper II. Exam will be conducted in Offline mode for 2 days i.e., 20th and 21st April 2020.
|Mode of the Examination||Offline Mode (Pen and Paper based)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry (Paper I)and Mathematics(Paper II)|
|Duration||150 minutes for each paper (2 hours and 30 minutes)|
|Number of questions||120 questions for each paper|
|Total marks||480 marks (120Q x 4 marks) for each paper|
+4 marks for correct answer
-1 marks for wrong answer
0 marks for no response
-1 marks for more than one answer and question will be deemed as incorrect response, and will be awarded negative marks
|Question Paper||Each question paper will have 4 versions
Paper I - Physics & Chemistry Versions - A1, A2, A3 & A4
Paper II - Mathematics Versions - B1, B2, B3 & B4
|Type of questions||Objective type questions (MCQs) with 5 options|
KEAM 2020 Questions and Marks Distribution
|Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Paper I Physics & Chemistry||120||480|
|Paper II Mathematics||120||480|
KEAM 2020 Marking Scheme
|Unattempted question||No Marks|
|More than one answer||-1|
KEAM 2020 Answer Key
KEAM 2020 Answer Key will consist of correct answers to all the questions that appeared in the exam. The Answer Key will be released in online mode in the official website of KEAM Kerala 2020. Answer keys for KEAM will be released after few days of the exam.
How to download KEAM 2020 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2020 i.e.cee-kerala.org
- Click on the link to download KEAM answer key
- Download the answer key of KEAM 2020 by referring the code of your paper 1 and 2.
- Verify and compare your answer with KEAM answer key 2020.
- Compare as well as compute your probable score.
KEAM 2020 Results
KEAM Result for the year 2020 will be released on online mode. Candiates can check their respective results on the official website. The result will include the marks scored by candidates in the exam. A Merit list will be made considering the marks scored by candidates in KEAM and Qualifying exam (Class XII).
Steps to check KEAM 2020 Results
- Login into the official KEAM web portal www.cee-kerala.org
- Click on “KEAM 2020” candidate portal.
- Enter Application number and Password
- Click on the Submit
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same.
KEAM 2020 Cut off
KEAM Cut off 2020 is nothing but the minimum marks that has to be scored by the candidates in order to participate in the counselling process as well as the subsequent admission process. Cut off marks for general category is 50% and 40% for SEBC/ SC/ ST category.
Factors influencing KEAM Cutoff
- Availability of seats.
- Number of qualified candidates for the exam.
- Average marks secured by candidates.
KEAM 2020 Helpline and Contact details
CEE, Kerala has started helpline and citizen centre to help KEAM applicants with their queries. If the candidates face issues while filling the application form, admit card download or have queries with respect to verification process during counselling they can contact the helpline numbers and find assistance there.
|CEE Kerala Help Line Numbers|
For complete details Please check KEAM 2020 Helpline and Contact details