Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered by different colleges all throughout Andhra Pradesh.
- Exam Level: State level.
- Exam Frequency: Once a year.
- Exam Category: Undergraduate Entrance Examination.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Exam Mode: Online - Computer Based Test.
- Exam Date: April 20 to 24.
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours.
- Accepting Colleges: 209 colleges.
- Number of Applicants: 50406
- Available Seats: 20,000+.
- Official Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.com
AP EAMCET Important Dates 2020
The calendar of events for AP EAMCET 2020 has been released by the official conducting authority. According to the notification the examination is conducted from April 20th to 24th 2020. Refer the below table for important dates of AP EAMCET 2020:
|Application form release date||4th week of February 2020|
|Application form last date without late fee||Last week of March 2020|
|Application form edit start date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Admit card availability date||3rd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 exam date||20 to 24 Apr 2020|
|Provisional Answer key date||Last week of April 2020|
|Answer key challenging last date||Last week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||2nd week of June 2020|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
JNTU, Kakinada will organise the AP EAMCET 2020 examinations and applicants for the exam must ensure they meet the prescribed requirements and are eligible for the examination. AP EAMCET 2020 exam will be conducted for Engineering stream and also AM (Agriculture and Medical stream) separately. The eligibility criteria is given in detail below.
- Nationality: Candidate applying should be Indian National or OCI/PIO card holders..
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates applying for Engineering programmes must have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Maximum Age Limit: No upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by state or central government.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Botany and Zoology as compulsory subjects.
- Domicile: Candidates must be domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana..
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
The AP EAMCET application form was released in online mode. There are 4 major steps involved in submitting the online application form which is briefed below
- Fee payment
- Know your Payment status
- Fill Application
- Print the Application Form
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
JNTU, Kakinada, the exam conducting board will release AP EAMCET Admit card on the official website. Candidates can download it online and take a printout of it. Entry to examination hall will be done only after the verification of AP EAMCET admit card along with required ID proofs.
Steps to download AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2020
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2020
- Click on the link "EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket"
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on "Submit" button
- AP EAMCET admit card will appear on the screen
- Verify the details and download the card
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
AP EAMCET examination 2020 is conducted for both Engineering and Agriculture streams. The exam pattern will be released by JNTU, Kakinada. The exam will be conducted in online mode. Refer the details below:
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam pattern
|Mode of the Examination||Online (Computer based)|
|Subjects||Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Duration||03 hours (180 minutes)|
|Number of questions||160 Questions
|Total marks||160 marks (160 Q × 1 mark)|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions (MCQs)|
|Language||English and Telugu|
AP EAMCET Results 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 result will be released on online. The result will include - Combined Score, AP EAMCET Weightage, Marks secured in the Exam, Group Total & Maximum Scores and the final result. Once the result is declared, cut off will calculated and announced based on which further processes of Counselling and admission takes place.
How to check AP EAMCET Result 2020?
- Candidates must visit the official link
- Enter AP EAMCET registration number and EAMCET Hallticket Number
- Click on Submit
- The AP EAMCET result 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the result
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
AP EAMCET is a state level entrance exam organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. The subjects for this exam include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology. Below we have given a compilation of all the subjects and the topics that a candidate can refer while preparing for the exam.
For complete syllabus, visit AP EAMCET Syllabus.
AP EAMCET Cutoff 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 examination is going to be held from April 2020 for various streams. The result for the same will be declared after few weeks. Cut off determines the eligibility of candidates for further rounds/process. A candidate who scores below the required cut off score would not be eligible for counselling and admission process.
Factors affecting AP EAMCET 2020 Cutoff
- Number of candidates appeared for the examination
- Number of candidates passed the examination
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Previous year’s cut off
- Availability of seats
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling will commence once the result is declared and cut off is announced. The counselling procedure involves – Registration, Document verification, Option entry, Modification of options and freezing and Seat allotment.
AP EAMCET 2020 Procedure for Counselling
Candidates must register themselves for the counselling procedure and pay the required fee. After which they can choose their options. Candidates can choose their desired college and course in the order of their priority. The counselling committee will allot the seats based on the choice/options entered by the candidate.
AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 Seat allotment will take place in online mode after counselling and document verification. Candidates must login using their login credentials in order to participate in seat allotment process. Seat allotment will be based on various parameters such as merit/rank, category, local area and number of seats available. Candidates need to download their seat allotment letter and report to the college allotted to them for the process of document verification. Candidates need to pay INR 1200 to take part in counseling. Fee payment should be done online and the candidates must ensure that they have paid the fee.
AP EAMCET Helpline and Contact Details 2020
The queries regarding AP EAMCET examination 2020 will be addressed by the concerned authority and candidates can call them using the helpline number and other contact details like Email, Fax. Any issue on fee payment, counselling process, discrepancies in admit card can be solved.
The complete AP EAMCET Helpline Numbers, Contact details of AP EAMCET Office and APSCHE are given below.
|AP EAMCET 2020 Contact Address:|
| THE CONVENERAP EAMCET – 2020 Office,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari District,
|AP EAMCET 2020 E-mail Details:|