The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is a State Level Entrance exam conducted once in a year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad for addmissions to the Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Veterinary courses.
- Exam Level: State level.
- Exam Frequency: Once a year.
- Exam Category: Undergraduate Entrance Examination.
- Mode of Application: Online/Offline.
- Exam Mode: Online - Computer Based Test.
- Exam Date: 4 - 11 May 2020.
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours.
- Accepting Colleges: 209 Colleges.
- Number of Applicants: Approx. 2.16 lakh.
- Official Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in/Default.aspx
TS EAMCET Important Dates 2020
JNTU Hyderabad will release calendar of events for TSEAMCET 2020 which include all the important events of the examination viz Online registration, Admit card release, Examination date, Release of answer keys, Result declaration, Counselling, Seat allotment and admission.
|Application form release date||First week of March 2020|
|Application form last date without late fee||First week of April 2020|
|Application form edit start date||First to Second week of April 2020|
|Correction of Submitted Application Form||Third week of April 2020|
|TSEAMCET 2020 exam date||May 4, 5, 7 and 8, 2020 Engineering,
May 9 and 11, 2020 Agriculture
|Provisional Answer key date||Second week of May 2020|
|Answer key challenging last date||Second week of June 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||Second week of June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||Third week of June|
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility criteria
TS EAMCET Examination 2020 is conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad and the official notification is released. All the aspirants who are wanting to write the exam for the year 2020 must fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The criteria include – Nationality, Age, Domicile requirement, Qualifying exam and marks.
- Nationality: Candidate applying should be Indian National or OCI/PIO card holders..
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates applying for Engineering programmes must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Maximum Age Limit: No upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by state or central government.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Botany and Zoology as compulsory subjects.
- Domicile: Candidates must be domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2020
The Application form for TS EAMCET 2020 will be made available for the candidates in the online mode. Candidates who want to write TS EAMCET 2020 must register themselves online and pay required fee to be able to write the examination. The Application process is briefed in 4 simple steps. Applicants must read the steps carefully and ensure they enter the details correctly.
TS EAMCET Application form 2020
- Application Fee Payment
- Know your Payment status
- Filling of Application form online
- Print Application Form
TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card will be released in the month of April 2020 and steps to download the hall ticket is given below. The admit card will be released online and candidates will have to download and take a printout of the same. No xerox copy of admit card shall be accepted in the exam hall so please carry original ID card to the exam venue.
- Visit the official website of - TS EAMCET 2020
- Click on the available link - Download Hall Ticket
- Enter TS EAMCET Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number and DOB (Date of Birth).
- After entering all the details, click on the Get Hallticket.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 will then appear on the screen.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET Exam 2020 is conducted in online mode for both Engineering and Agricultural courses. The examination will be held in two sessions Engineering Exam and Agricultural Exam.
|Mode of the Examination||Computer based (Online)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Duration||03 hours (180 minutes)|
|Number of questions||160 (Physics-40, Chemistry-40, Mathematics-80)|
|Total marks||160 marks (160 Q x 1 mark)|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
No negative marks for incorrect answer
No marks will be deducted if no response for a question
|Type of questions||Objective type questions (MCQs)|
|Language||Telugu and English, (Urdu only in Hyderabad)|
TS EAMCET 2020 Marking Scheme
|Wrong answer||No Marks|
|Un attempted question||No Marks|
TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Keys
The Answer key for TS EAMCET is released after the examination in online mode.
- The Answer key of TS EAMCET will be released in two parts- Preliminary (also known as Provisional) Answer key and the Final Answer key.
- The Answer key for Engineering exam and Agriculture exam will be given separately by the authorities.
- Candidates can calculate the approximate score of themselves using the Answer key.
- Candidates can only challenge the Preliminary Answer key and not the Final one.
TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus of TS EAMCET consists of the topics/chapters under a particular subject that needs to be effectively studied by a candidate in order to crack the exam. The subjects included are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. A candidate aspiring to crack TS EAMCET is advised to be thorough with the syllabus to study effectively. Below is the syllabus of TS EAMCET.
TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus for Physics
- Physical World
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory]
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation And Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
TS EAMCET 2020 Helpline and Contact details
Helpline centres and Counselling centres will start operating once the TS EAMCET exam process commence and candidates who face issues in any of the examination process may contact the helpline numbers provided and get their issues solved.
TS EAMCET 2020 Contact details
|Address||Phone Number||Helpdesk details||Website|
|TS EAMCET 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Hyderabad - 500 085
(Contact between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
For complete details Please check TS EAMCET 2020 Helpline and Contact details