Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a State level Entrance exam for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges. The examination was conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). But recently in the year the university name was renamed to Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
- Exam Level: State level.
- Exam Frequency: Once a year.
- Exam Category: Undergraduate Entrance Examination.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Exam Mode: Online and Offline depending on the paper.
- Exam Date: 10 May 2020.
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours.
- Number of Applicants: 1,60,000+ students.
- Available Seats: 80,000 (Approx).
- Official Website: upsee.nic.in
UPSEE Important Dates 2020
|Application form release date||January 27, 2020 Ongoing|
|Application form last date||March 15, 2020|
|Application form correction start date||March 16, 2020|
|Application form correction end date||April 3, 2020|
|Admit card availability date||April 27, 2020|
|Admit card availability last date||May 10, 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Exam Date||May 10, 2020|
|Release of answer key||1st week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Result||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Counselling||June 2020 – July 2020 (Tentative)|
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility criteria decides who can participate in any given examination. And the eligibility criteria for UPSEE exam 2020 include Nationality, Age, Qualifying exam and marks. Candidates are advised to read the criteria carefully and ensure they meet the requirements to apply for the examination.
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age: No age limit
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) in 3 mandatory subjects.
UPSEE Application Form 2020
Application form for UPSEE 2020 will be made available online from of 27th January 2020 to March 15, 2020. Interested candidates can apply on the official website, upload required images and pay the required fees in order to participate in UPSEE 2020 examination. The Online application form submission consists of following three simple steps.
- Step 1: Registration (Filling up of Personal and other Details)
- Step 2: Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Step 3: Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
UPSEE Admit Card 2020
Admit card will be released on official UPSEE website. Candidates who have successfully registered and submitted application forms for UPSEE 2020 will be issued UPSEE Admit card online by the exam conducting authority. If at all there any mistakes in the Admit card it must be notified to the concerned authority immediately.
Steps to download UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website www.upsee.nic.in
- Click the link for new admit card
- Enter the UPSEE application number 2020, date of birth and password
- Check all the particulars on the UPSEE 2020 admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the details on the admit card of UPSEE, the candidates must contact the examination authorities and get it rectified.
- After ensuring that all the details on the admit card are correct then, download the admit card take at least 2 printout copies of the card.
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2020
Exam pattern for UPSEE 2020 gives the details of exam such as total marks, negative marks, number of questions, exam mode, total duration and the medium of the examination. It lists the important points of examination beneficial to the applicant.
|Examination mode||Paper||Subjects||Number and typeof Questions||Marks||Language|
|Offline Mode (Pen and Paper based)||Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||MCQs
Physics & Chemistry – 50
Mathematics – 150
|600||Hindi and English|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||MCQs
Physics & Chemistry – 50
Biology – 150
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design
Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part– B: Drawing Aptitude
|MCQs from Part A-
Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity – 50
Drawing Aptitude – 2
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated))||MCQs 100||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||MCQs 100||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||MCQs 100||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||MCQs 100||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||MCQs 100||400|
UPSEE Exam centres 2020
Exam centres for UPSEE exam has been officially released by AKTU. Candidates will have to choose 3 convenient exam centres according to the paper they opt for the examination. The exam authority would see in to it that the candidates will be allotted from the choices they opt but sometimes in the extreme scenario that might not be possible. Candidates are advised to choose the exam city centres carefully. Around 42 exam centres are allotted inside UP and 16 centres outside UP which includes cities across the country.
UPSEE Answer Key 2020
Answer keys help the candidates in making a fair estimation of their score. UPSEE Answer key will be released before the announcement of result.
How to download UPSEE Answer key 2020?
- Visit the link UPSEE Official website
- Download the answer key of UPSEE 2020
- Match the responses with those given in UPSEE 2020 Answer Key
- Calculate probable score with the help of UPSEE 2020 answer key
UPSEE Syllabus 2020
AKTU, the conducting body of UPSEE 2020 has prescribed a syllabus for the exam. The syllabus has subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc. The candidates need to be thorough with the syllabus and what they need to focus on. There are a total of 8 papers and therefore syllabus for each of these paper vary. Given below is a compilation of syllabus of UPSEE 2020 which the candidate can go through
UPSEE Results 2020
Result will declare the results on June 20th 2020 and separate merit lists will also be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on website after the declaration of the result.
Steps to check UPSEE Results 2020
- Visit official website
- Click on "Result" link
- Enter UPSEE Application number and Date of Birth
- Click on "Submit"
- View the result. Download and take the printout of result
UPSEE Cut off 2020
Cut off will be declared after results are announced for UPSEE 2020. And it varies for various branches, categories and institutes. Candidates who have been qualified can register for further processes. Cut off is the minimum marks/score required by the candidate to qualify for counselling.
UPSEE Participating Institutions/Colleges 2020
Admissions are provided to all the qualified candidates into the B.Tech courses on the basis of their scores obtained in UPSEE examination 2020. Candidates can choose their preferred college and course based the participating college/institute list.
UPSEE Counselling 2020
Counselling process for UPSEE 2020 will commence after the cutoff is announced and a merit list is prepared. Candidates will be called for counselling based on merit. It requires candidates to register themselves for Counselling process. Counselling will be conducted in three rounds in online mode
Counselling and Seat Allotment steps in brief
- Registration and counselling fee payment
- Document verification
- Filling of choices
- Seat allotment
- Online willingness by the candidates
UPSEE Seat Allotment 2020
Seat Allotment for UPSEE 2020 will made along with Counselling process, based on the choices filled by the candidates and availability of seats. After each round of seat allotment, candidates will get three options to freeze, float or withdraw their allotted seat.
UPSEE Reservation Criteria 2020
Reservation criteria for UPSEE is decided by AKTU based on the Government policies and candidates can claim benefit from it if provided they back their claim by providing relevant details, documents/certificates.
The various Reservation Criteria set by UPSEE are :
- Vertical Reservation
- Horizontal Reservation
- Rural Areas Reservation
- Reservation Seats Under Different Scheme
- Kashmiri Migrants Reservation
- Admission to Non-resident Indian (NRI) candidates in first year
- Admission to foreign nationals (FN) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries(CIWGC)
- Economically Weaker Meritorious Students Reservation
UPSEE Helpline Numbers and Contact Details 2020
AKTU released helpline numbers for UPSEE 2020 examination, so that all queries about the examination can be addressed and solved. Go through the details here to get answers for your questions and resolve your issues.
|UPSEE Help Desk details|
|Toll Free Number 1800-1800161|
|UPSEE 2020 Contact Address|
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
Sec 11, Jankipuram Vistar Yojna,
Lucknow - 226 031 (U.P)
For more information, visit UPSEE 2020 Helpline Numbers and Contact Details